sábado, 9 de junio de 2012

National festivities

Within the Chile's holidays, one of the most enjoyed by me is the national festivities, and are many reasons of why I enjoy the most. The first reason is that there are several free days, a week sometimes, that while in class to have a free week is much appreciated. Another reason is that I go visit my grandparents in the country, where I also share with all my family, and I eat good things as empanada and roast meat. Another good reason is that for those days spring starts, and I love spring, is my favorite season because everything is green and fresh, the temperature rises and there are flowers everwhere and this makes me very happy. And the last reason is that is my birthday - 21st september- that generally is inside the free week and they celebrate me, so I have a better time.
For all this  the national festivities is the one that I enjoy the most but no precisely for what those days mean. I don't care about the patriotism or army. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario