viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

Photographs...


If there is something that I really like is photograph. I like to take photographs and sometimes look at photos that someone else took. Like the photo above.  I like to find sense in it, that expresses something, that it can feel through of it. 
I don't have one favorite photograph, I have many, but I chose this one because I feel very expressive, I can feel heat of summer afternoon and the warm breeze. I love how it is taken. It is very nice.
This photograph is taken by a Turkish photographer, called Metin Demilaray, I found him on web page Deviantart.com, and he has really wonderful works. I think that I love all his works.

Someday, I would like to take photograph like this one, expressives and beautiful.
The photograph it is a good way for to show the world, it's a lovely and precious art.

Can you feel something through to this photograph?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario