viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Tomás =)

Today I'm going talk about a very special person to me, my best friend!
His name is Tomás, I met him at the university  the last year.
He is a very sweet and honest person, he is clever and very responsible - to difference of me hahaha-, he is a bit impulsive and he thinks that his life it's a movie.
The greatest between us is that we think similar about the life and I think that it makes us get along well.
The most I like to do with he is enjoy the life, walking on any park, eating o drinkin  coffee, or simply talking about anything, sometimes very superficial and sometimes very deep.
We are actually differents in several aspects, and this it's cool too.
He always help me with everything and he don't like to see me sad. He actually make me happy and I think that he is the best. I love him so much.


This is a picture of us together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario