viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

About a piece of technology

The life that we live is surround of technology, for a lot of people is almost essential, and I'm not out of this. 
Two pieces of technology are important for my life. My computer and my cellphone. 
The computer came to me when I was eight years old, and since then it has serve me for much things. And also with the internet, they opened me the world.
On the other hand, my first cellphone I had it when I was 10 years old. I has have about six cellphone, and the last is like a mini-computer. I like it because I can talk with my family and my friends anywhere.
A profit of the technology is the connectivity that the people has with other people, and with the world in general.
I think that without technology in my life, it would be bored.









3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I also think the computer and cellphone are very importants for the life modern.
    Greeting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The technology absorbs to the human beings.
    However, nowadays it´s very important used it, because it´s allows to access to conection and information.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uuuuu wazzap!!!!, skype!!!, facebook! jajajaja you know what i mean!

    ResponderEliminar