viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

Pride & Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite movies,- other movies that I love are Amelie and Inception-. I don’t know exactly why I chose this movie, but I want  share with you if  you want to watch it some day.
Pride and Prejudice is based on a book that has the same name that the one that was written by Jane Austen published in 1813. It is set in the 19th century, in England. 
The story is about Elizabeth Bennet, her family, and her love-hate relationship with Mr. Darcy, where the pride and the prejudice are central elements that make difficult their relationship for the context of the age.
The prejudices are social prejudices, because of belonging to a different social strata, he belongs to high class, she belongs to down stratum. And the pride derives from this. They cannot love each other because of the prejudices.

It is a romantic story, with a lot feelings of love and hate.
I think that this is the reason why I like it, but also I like it for the set, and the well performance of the actors.

And the actors are great, specially the main actors.
Elizabeth Bennet is play by Keira Knightley, and Mr. Darcy is play by Matthew Macfadyen.

I recomend you this movie!!
The book

The movie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario